IN THIS ISSUE:
• Dr. Sahoo shows the role of laparoscopy during total gastrectomy for gastric cancer.
• Achalasia is a rare motility disorder. Dr. Gallo compared results of mini-invasive Heller-Dor procedure with those of POEM.
• A large sample of patients has been analyzed by Dr. Zemni to investigate the outcomes of gastric signet ring cell carcinoma (SRCC) in comparison with non-SRCC.
• Two extensive reviews of the literature are reported in this number regarding precancerous esophagogastric conditions and benign gastroduodenal perforations.
• The authors of the case report section showed the management of patients with gastric leiomyosarcoma, complicated paraesophageal hernia, and jejunal diverticula.
Published: September 15, 2020